Here's your Getaway
Gosh, yesterday was a waste.
A special mention to the vandriver who made me get off the shuttle (that I ran at break neck speed for) and insisted that I take a cab to Changi Clubhouse cos he couldn't have 9 people riding in the shuttle. So, I got off the shuttle with Teresa and slammed the door in the vandriver's face. Now, I regret not slamming the door harder till the van broke into pieces. In the end, Teresa and I took a cab and still got to Changi Clubhouse earlier than the besotted van, partially because we told the cab driver to beat the van. While in the cab, we kept staring at the dumb vandriver and made him read between the lines. Thanks stupid birdshit of a vandriver, you really made my day. Thank you for helping waste the $7.10 which was my savings for the week. I'll be nice to you since I know that you are so old and need to work for a living and that you think that children these days are so loaded with bloody dollars. Just remember, while you are driving to earn a living, I'm studying to save money. Asshole. $7.10 could have been a movie ticket. It could have been a meal at Burger Queen.
Training was a waste of time yesterday. First it was raining but it stopped so, we rigged up. Then I dont know what happened and Jiao Lian said that we'd run or play soccer ( I dont see a difference between runing and soccer) at NSRCC or something at 3pm. He split us into 2 groups cos the motorboat could only take 6 people at a time. And by 4pm Jiao Lian wasn't back yet. Then I dont know what happened, we ended up doing push ups and squats and jumping jacks.
The performance at the Primary school was sad. I think the teeny weeny kids dint understand the dialogue cos they only laughed at the Pak cik Makcik Makcik Pakcik Mak Pak cik part. After that we ciaoed and had sex education by Sherry Ann and Huda was the one who was reeeeaaaaalllyyyyy paying attention.
Right-o. I'm bored-o.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home